Homemade Embellishments!

Good after Wednesday, everyone! (A.K.A. Thursday) Today I am excited to post my very first set of homemade embellishments! I found these cute little wooden shapes at Walmart. I paid $1 for 9 wood shapes. I had no idea, at the time, what I was going to do with them. They were just so cute and perfect shapes for my daughter's scrapbook. So I bought them-and boy am I ever glad I did!!! I got some great ideas to paint them but couldn't wait long enough for me to actually go and buy the paint. LoL So instead I used Bic Mark It markers. BOY did they turn out GREAT!!! The colors are absolutely fab and the gemstones and stickers made awesome additions. I also used some twine and, of course, some tulle. I think they turned out amazing considering it was my first go! What do y'all think? Take care and have a great almost Friday!!! :)




I actually used a rub-on for this one. It worked great!
(The paper flowers on the heart were also made by me.)












Comments

  1. these turned out amazing! I don't know which one i love the most. The princess dress is super cute though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I had so much fun with them. I can't wait to go buy more shapes. :P I love the dress too-so princessy! And the shoes remind me of Cinderella's glass slippers. The castle also turned out well-better than I thought it would. Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them. :)

      Delete
  2. Your embellies look incredible---I love how you dressed all of them up so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!