Homemade Embellishments!

Good after Wednesday, everyone! (A.K.A. Thursday) Today I am excited to post my very first set of homemade embellishments! I found these cute little wooden shapes at Walmart. I paid $1 for 9 wood shapes. I had no idea, at the time, what I was going to do with them. They were just so cute and perfect shapes for my daughter's scrapbook. So I bought them-and boy am I ever glad I did!!! I got some great ideas to paint them but couldn't wait long enough for me to actually go and buy the paint. LoL So instead I used Bic Mark It markers. BOY did they turn out GREAT!!! The colors are absolutely fab and the gemstones and stickers made awesome additions. I also used some twine and, of course, some tulle. I think they turned out amazing considering it was my first go! What do y'all think? Take care and have a great almost Friday!!! :)




I actually used a rub-on for this one. It worked great!
(The paper flowers on the heart were also made by me.)












Comments

  1. these turned out amazing! I don't know which one i love the most. The princess dress is super cute though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I had so much fun with them. I can't wait to go buy more shapes. :P I love the dress too-so princessy! And the shoes remind me of Cinderella's glass slippers. The castle also turned out well-better than I thought it would. Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them. :)

      Delete
  2. Your embellies look incredible---I love how you dressed all of them up so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card