MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
Hey, everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to the very first My Cricut Craft Room blog hop of 2013!
You should have come from Jamie's blog but if you have stumbled upon my blog unexpectedly, you may want to start following the hop at the beginning.
I hope all of your holidays were blessed and that this new year finds you all happy! I know I am happy-to be on such a wonderful Design Team with AMAZING and very talented Design Team sisters. You have many wonderful project ideas in store for you today!
Today I wanted to share with you some projects from the Mini Monograms, 9 Months, Beep Beep, and Cherry Limeade cartridges.
My first project was made using the Mini Monograms cart. I have been BIG into mini projects lately and this one followed suit. I made some fun little 'Kiss Cards'. I love leaving little notes around the house for my husband to find and these cute little cards take it up a notch. With these cards, you can leave kisses lying around the house for your special someone to find. ;) I also made tiny envelopes and a treasure box to keep them in.
- Cards are 2 inches x 2 inches (Cut a strip of paper that is 4 inches x 2 inches, score at 2 inches)
- Stitched Square is found on page 127 and cut at 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches (Real Dial Size ON IMPORTANT!!!)
- Stictched Square Shadow is found on page 127 and cut at 2 inches x 2 inches
- Circle is a 1.25 inch circle
- Lips are cut from the DisneyTinkerbelle & Friends cart. They are found on page 54 and cut at 1.5 inches (Real Dial Size ON) You can use any lip cut out you want.
-Envelopes are cut from the Artiste cart and found on page 61. They are cut at 2.75 inches
- Box is from the Artiste cart and found on page 60. It is cut at 1.25 inches.
The next few projects I will not be typing out all of the inofrmation. I am only posting the pictures in hope they will still be an inspiration to you. :)
Cherry Limeade cartridge:
Beep Beep Cartridge:
9 Months Cartridge: (please forgive the horrible pictures. I have no idea what is wrong with my camera.)
|The picture do this LO absolutely no justice.|
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found some inspiration here at my blog. Now off ye be to Mary's blog. If you should get lost somehow, here is the entire blog hop list. Enjoy the rest of your hop and have a great day!! Ta!
Jamie M. http://
Lisa LeMay - http://
Robin Carroll - http://
cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.c om/ -
Erica's Projects - http://
Sarah - http://
Sarah Mae - http://
itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com / -
Erica's Blog Candy http://