Baby Explosion Boxness

Well, I finally finished the gift for my sister to take to her friend's baby shower. I am quite happy with it. AND oh my gosh!!! I forgot to tell y'all the great news! I finally got my Gypsy!!! WOOHOO! I bought it at a steal of $187 (Cdn) at Walmart Thursday night. It has taken me the past few days to figure it out and get a good feel for it but I LOVE it!! I actually used it for the baby explosion box I made. Here are some photos for y'all to enjoy. :) I must go make a salad and a dessert of some sort for tomorrow's pot luck after church. Y'all have a great evening and a great rest of your weekend. 

I put tiny gifts of baby shampoo,
baby body wash, and baby lotion
along with a baby powder and baby
teether toothbrush.
Each flap hid something. This
one hid a baby bottle magnet
which I made using the Gyspy
Wanderings cartridge on my
Gypsy.
The finished product.


A baby bow.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this idea of using the actual present inside the box. I have only seen people using paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!