Thursday Madness!

Last night was awesome! We had a wonderful bout of refreshing rain which took the dust away and cooled us off nicely! Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning, that beautiful rain turned into-SNOW?!? It's June!!! The snow melted as soon as it hit the ground-thank goodness!-but created chaos. My poor kidlets were all off today with the major lack of sun. But after a good nap I think they will be back to normal. The silver lining to the unexpected white fall? Well it will kill off all the bugs AND it is cooling off our apartment quite nicely. So I guess it just may be a blessing in disguise. 


After a nice refreshing jaunt over to http://www.mypinkstamper.com/, I am ready and raring to craft! But first, I need to finish up the paperwork for school funding so I can get my brain back into gear come September. I am excited to get back into learning. So off I go, my friends! Happy Thursday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.