Good morning, readers! How are y'all today? It's Monday! Normally Mondays are rough for me but today is a NEW Monday! Today, for the first time in over 10 years, I am home. Alone. All. Day. No noisy video games or tv shows. No kids screaming and fighting over everything and nothing.Just peace and quiet. So refreshing!

So, today I want to show you the beautiful September Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.


Ta Da!!!

Is is such a beautiful stamp set!! But it's only available for the month of September so get it before it is gone! You can click here and purchase the stamp for $23 plus shipping OR you can place an order of $50 or more and get the stamp for only $6!!! That is a savings of $17! Don't miss out!

Now, onto my day! I hope you all have a very blessed Monday! TTFN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card