Happy First Day of School!


Happy first day back to school!!! (Well it is here...) My baby is in Grade 1! And my eldest is in Grade 4 with my middle one in Grade 2. I have NO idea how or when that happened! But my kids sure were excited to get to school today! They wouldn't even hardly sit still long enough for me to take a picture! For a scrapbooker like me that's really difficult to accept! But I made it through so I think I will be okay. ;) I wish you guys all the best, both students and parents alike, this school year.

I am excited because this school year is a brand new start for us as a family. My hubby, who has been off work due to health problems, is going to school himself for 6 weeks! At the end of which he will have a Class 1 driver's license with air brakes, and 14 safety tickets which will allow him to get a job in the Oil & Gas or Construction industries. For the first time in over 10 years my hubby will have a job!  He. Is. THRILLED!!!!!!! I am so happy for him! So our family dynamic is about to change drastically! My oldest is only 8 so he only knows daddy to be at home all day, except when he was in the military. But Joey was only 1 year old at the time so he doesn't remember much. This also means that for the first time in over 13 years, I will be home. Alone. All day. By myself.

Whatever shall I do?!? Any suggestions? Leave a comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.