Overload

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I know I have not been around hardly at all, especially during such a wonderful craft explosion of a holiday! But things are pretty overloaded at home and I am finding myself more depressed lately. Not so much during the day, but during the evening when my kidlets finally go down and I am able to sit and relax. There are so many things I want to do! Crafting, knitting, reading, writing, my schoolwork! But so little time and, by the end of the day, no energy. Not to mention how incredibly difficult it is to keep up with the crafting world considering I have NO money to spend on it. I think I have hit a bit of a plateau and that is giving me a hard time with my crafting. I have so many wonderful things! But in the end there are only so many things I can do and I feel my creativity is being held back. And to make it all that much more overloaded, the upcoming medical trip for my son has me completely stressed out. Not being able to secure an incoming income has been hitting me harder everyday....of course because it is Christmas and my husband and I are unable to buy things for our 3 sweet children. It breaks my heart to no end when they come to me and ask for something....and I know there is no way to get it for them. *sigh* Sorry, guys. I know it is a bit of a depressing post but I did need to rant a little bit. Thanx for listening...erm...reading...and please enjoy your holiday. Treasure those moments and be blessed! Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card