Almost Real Candles

Hey, everyone! I am just posting a short but sweet blurb. Life is keeping me pretty busy so I have not been as close to my computer as I would like. However! Through the 'magic' of technology, I am able to pop in quickly to show off my candles! Using the Martha Stewart punch, I cut out many candles out of cereal boxes. I then used fabric paint for the candle and stickles for the flames.
The fabric paint gave the candles a realistic waxy look which I love! Perfect for any birthday card or layout! It's been fun but I gotta run! Take care!




Comments

  1. these are soo cool! Can't wait to see you use these as embelishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!