Gotta love duct tape!

Hello, all! How is your summer going? Mine is massive crazy!!! Tons of stuff happening which is exciting for my family. In the meantime, I have done some crafting which I will be posting as I can. Internet is expensive up north and we don't get unlimited internet, so I have to post within our internet limits.
Today I am posting my awesome new chair! Which is actually 4 years old...and not a chair. :P I play piano. I love it, can't live without it. When my husband and I moved territories, we had to leave my big baby behind. *sniffle* My mom bought me a keyboard and stool to keep me satiated until I can be reunited with my piano. The stool just happens to be what I am most comfortable sitting on so I sit on it while crafting too. Between my music and my crafting, my poor stool has been VERY used. I sat down on it a couple of weeks ago and it split! The whole top piece of fabric nearly came off! Instead of panicking, I simply went through my crafting supplies, as would any crafter. I found a roll of duct tape that I bought nearly 3 years ago. I had liked the pattern and colors so much I stashed it to use for 'the perfect project'! And so, after nearly 3 years of waiting, I finally found the project I needed! I. LOVE. IT. My stool is really my own. :)
Gotta jet! Take care. Ta!



Comments

  1. very creative! i LOVE THAT you play piano! Music feeds the soul! Your stool turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.