MCCR DT Post



Good Monday, my special viewers! How are all of you? I hope your holidays have been pleasant so far. 

With only 15 more days left until Christmas, (OH...MY...GOSH!), I am crafting up a storm! For today's My Cricut Craft Room design team post, we have been asked to make something with a star. With so many options I had a hard time making up my mind as to what I would make. So, I went to my 'needs' list and realized I need tags. After flipping through the Art Philosophy cartridge booklet, I found the perfect item. This is what I came up with.


First I cut 2 tags  on white paper. One I cut at 4 inches and the other at 3 inches. I then cut the shadows at 4 and 3 inches on a piece of gold paper. You can find the tag image on page 40 of the Art Philosophy booklet.


Next I glued each tag to it's shadow, allowing the gold to come through and add color to the stars. :)


I inked the edges, added a sentiment which I also wet embossed, added some fake stitching around the stars and voila! Two star tags made in a matter of minutes. 



To see more inspiration for the holidays, head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the rest of the team has for you. 

Happy Holidays!!




Comments

  1. Super cute star tags! Love your idea of a need list. I need to make a need list. ;) TFS.

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your need list idea! These are really cute and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. I love the shine!!!

    Robin
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.