HAAAALLLLPPP!!!!! Heh heh heh.

Good after hello! How are my readers today? Yup, my posts are few and far between right now. BUT! I am setting my business up and trying to get things settled so I can bring everything to you guys! Video tutorials are in the works! Yay!!!! However, I am not here today for my crafting and business stuff. I am here because I need to ask for your help. There have been a lot of things happening in my life lately that have really thrown me around. I have picked myself up and dusted myself off and thrown myself back into the fray. However, I need some help with some of my life's biggest trials right now. I have started a GoFundMe account in hopes that I can reach out to you and maybe find some sort of support. A lot is happening in my life but some of it is good and I need to finish the fight with the other stuff and get it out of my way for good!

Also, if you want to help but are more into getting something more out of it for yourself too, (other than the warm tinglies for helping someone ^.^), hop on over to my website and place an order! You will be helping me out AND you will be treating your self all at the same time. :)
Thank you guys for all of the support you have given me and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate you all and hope you all have a wonderful day full of many blessings. Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.