Valentine Vase

Good morning! I know it is extremely late but better late than never right? Here is a project I did for my son's teachers. I used a snack container to make a flower vase. The flowers are fake and from Walmart. It is a gift that will last year round and always brighten up the classroom! (Or any other room for that matter.) It was my first attempt at it and I like the way it turned out. I do have to say, however, that next time I will use material instead of paper to wrap the vase. The paper doesn't cover as smoothly and end up looking somewhat bulky and not too professional. I have tons of these containers so I will have lots of practice to get it right! I can't wait to share more soon! Take care!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card