Am I...back?

Hello, my friends! It is I, your long lost crafter! Where have I been you ask? Well...I've been right here. LoL The truth is, I have been incredibly busy! Between 3 kidlets who are growing like weeds, and a hubby who who has PTSD, I have been very preoccupied. Also, I have had some health issues which have complicated things. BUT! I am back! To make it even better, my baby started school this year! Though I definitely miss the baby stages and having my kids home with me during the day, I am grateful to get some serious me time. I have been working at starting my own home business which is very difficult for me where I live. Unfortunately, there are no financial entrepreneur type helps for someone on territorial disability. Because of my young age, I am unable to get federal disability. So, I have found a good start. I am now an Independant Consultant for Close to My Heart! I love being able to share some of my favorite products with others. What makes it even better is that I have my very own website! This means that anybody can place their order with me and it will be sent to them directly. I am very happy and excited to show you many projects and tips-finally! As soon as I get my technical difficulties under control, I will be able to start making videos that will show you all the many different ways to use each product!

It feels so good to be back! I have missed the encouragement and joy from all of you. While I can't promise I will be perfect at what I try to do, I can promise that with your constant support I can definitely do my best. :) If there is anything you would like me to do videos or posts about, please leave a comment below so I can make a list! ;) My hope is that I can help you find the best way to bring out the passion , beauty, and absolute joy of your projects. Let me show you how!

TTFN ^.^

Comments

  1. Hi! If you're the same "scrapnooker" that has an account on ancestry.com, would you please log in? I sent you a message a while back (if it's you!) and am trying to piece together some family history that we may share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do have an ancestry.com account, yes, but I do not see any messages from you. You can email me LLeMay2007 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!