Look What I Can Do!

So, I was watching My Pink Stamper's National Scrapbook Day videos and I saw how to make an explosion box. I decided to give it a try and make one for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I had TONS of fun with it and I have to say I am quite proud of myself! I never new I had it in me. I can't wait to see what I can do next! :D


I made this dress out of paper, with the
exception of the purple tulle over skirt,
the butterfly wings, and of course the heart
gems. This is the front...

This is the back.
Top view: I used some holographic Valentines
that I bought on clearance last year. They
worked perfectly!
What the princess saw when she opened it.

The finished product. She loved it!
I used some soft tulle for the bow
and cut the tags from the Cricut
 Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.I then added
some Cinderella stickers. I realize the box lid
goes over the stickers, but in my defense it was
my first try! :P I think it worked out well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.