A New Beginning

Okay, here I go! It is time for me to step out of my comfort zone and into a world I have otherwise found terrifying. I need a project that can help me grow while giving me something to look forward to outside of the motherly and wifely duties, (which I may need a break from but enjoy immensely). I have no idea what I will be doing yet but I am sure I will soon find out. I have already added some links to My Pink Stamper, who happens to be one of my new favorites! A big thank you goes out to LeeLou Blogs, from who I obtained this BEAUTIFUL blog template. I think I shall also post a link to them as well! Brilliant! Okay, all you wonderful people out there-wish me luck! Here I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card