AHH!!!

Good after hello! I am soooo tired! And in desperate need of crafting! BUT...not tonight. It seems my 3 year old boy got bored during nap time. He plastered his room from floor to ceiling, (not exaggerating either), with poop! Delightful! It took my husband and I hours to clean the room-and we haven't even started on the bedding and toys yet! And I think his carpet is a lost cause. *sigh* You know you love your child when, even after seeing a poop painted room, all you can do is sigh and point towards the bathroom. I do love my sweet prince. Even if I will be smelling poop for the rest of my life! LoL I can't believe he is going to pre-school in a couple weeks! I think I am going to hyperventilate-! I think I need sleep. Nighty night, all!! Sweet poopless dreams! (Here's to hoping!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!