MPS Pinkalicious Blog Hop!

Hey, peoples! Yes, I know it has been an extremely LOOOONG time since I last posted anything. i had troubles with my internet for several weeks and the past week has been spent trying to enjoy what little summer weather we have left! SO! Here I am and don't worry-I have TONS of projects to post...when I have more than a minute. For now here is a project I actually just did tonight for Robyn's blog hop. It is my sister's birthday in a couple of weeks so I made a card-BUT! It is a new type of card for me. (Actually, I did two new types tonight. I will post pictures of both.) I tried the tri-fold style card for my sister and a slider card for her sweetheart's birthday. I LOVE trying out new ways of paper crafting! I think I did pretty darn well...considering it was my first try. Now I MUST get some sleep, y'all! I will talk atcha very soon! Take care!







Flip the card and write the
sentiment on the back!



Comments

  1. These both make me smile! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your Cards. I have been wanting to try a Tri Fold Card. Yours is just Great. I am now following you,Will come back and see what else you create. I just started a blog and would Love for you to come visit me. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are VERY cute---great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I am your newest follower. I have never made the style on your first card and I will have to give it a try. Thanks for popping over to my site!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Create Kindness Kit

It's Here!!!

May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!