Criss Cross Applesauce!

Hello again, everyone! Two posts-I know!! Awesome, huh? I have had my creativity ON since my hands have been of use and so I have a few projects to post. This post is all about my new favorite style of card-the Criss Cross card. I ran across it by accident on Youtube, (gotta LOVE it!), and thought I'd try it. Well I did. In fact I tried it 3 whole times last night. LOL I LOVE it! It's such an easy yet classy style of card that is different than your everyday variety. For those of you who need a tutorial, check out this one by Faith-Abigail. It was the first one I saw and the only one I needed. I will definitely be checking out more of her videos. :)






The card is 6 in x 4 1/2 in.
The insert is 5 3/4 in x 4 in.
The matte on the insert is 5 in x 3 3/4 in.
The triangles were cut from two rectangles. The rectangles were 5 3/4 in x 4 1/4 in.







Dimensions for this 'baby' are as follows:

The card is 3 in x 4 1/4 in.
The card matte (on the inside) is 2 3/4 in x 4 1/4 in.
The insert is 2 3/4 in x 3 3/4 in.
The matte on the insert is 2 1/2 in x 3 1/2 in.
The triangles were cut from two rectangles. The rectangles were 2 3/4 in x 4 in.

Well that's all for now. I will be posting the third card with another project soon. It's my sister's birthday gift and card so I can't put it on just yet. Have a great day, peeps! Take care! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card